So apparently Friday evenings are the best time, followed by Friday afternoons. I guess the general meeting was at a good time, although some people couldn’t make it. But since if we always had it on Friday some people would never make it, thus we’ll schedule events from the top choices.
Another thing, if we book rooms on campus after 6 pm, we apparently need to pay the caretakers for overtime fee. Some people can only make it during the evening, however, so we’ll definitely do evening events if it’s not too expensive. Y-you guys better come, though, okay? Or the money’ll go to waste ;_;
- Social outings (like sushi, ‘tea parties’, or an all-inclusive trip to Tokyo)
- Crazy origami (like elephant’s butt)
- Gallery Project (like 1000 cranes on display in SS)
- Charitable Project (like what we’ve done before)
- Bake Sale (who wouldn’t eat crane shaped cookies?)
Lots of ideas there. But talk is cheap >=D let’s see what kind of things we can accomplish. Effort is especially required for projects! Those 1000 cranes don’t fold themselves, you know.